Raw bergamot coconut cake
A delicious raw bergamot coconut cake with inca berries. Sugar-, gluten- en lactose-free.
- 150 grams nuts (I used white hazelnuts, walnuts and peanuts, but you can essentially use any nut)
- 10 grams shredded coconut
- 4 medjool dates (soaked in water for 4-5 minutes)
- 95 grams coconut oil (I used half unscented, half normal; you can decide for yourself)
- 2,5 grams stevia (I used 4 coffee tablets of 60mg each, but you can also use liquid stevia if you please)
- 150 grams silken tofu
- 1 bergamot orange
- 2 handfuls inca berries
Grind the nuts and shredded coconut in a mixer.
Take the dates from the water, dry them and add them one by one until your mixture has become a kind of dough. If the mixture is still too loose, add more dates.
Mold the dough in a spring form or casserole to its desired form, flat or with the side up.
Melt the coconut oil by putting it over the heater or in a pot or pan.
Add the stevia and make sure that it mixes well with the oil.
Add the oil to your mixer and mix it up with the silken tofu and the juice of about half a bergamot.
When mixed well, pour the filling into the base and top off with the inca berries. Leave the cake in the fridge over night or in the freezer for a couple of hours for a quicker result.